Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bloggy Love

I love awards.  I've created this special place to show them off.

My first caption award from seemingly vanished Dad the Dude:

 


 The coveted "Zucchini Award" from Crotchety Old Man Yells at Cars:

 


Bloggy love from awesome, big-hearted friends

From creative Kirsten at The Soccer Mom Files:

 

From Best Bloggy Friend Forever BBFF (Quirky) and from Crotchety:

 


Shining stars from Quirky:

 


 Friendship and peace from Quirky:

 


 



My only pipe from Random Chick:



More love and sweetness from Quirky:

 


 From Sister Quirky and from Laura:




From the lovely Mama-Face:




From equally awesome Ettarose:

:


From always entertaining Christa at The Star Celeb:





From talented scribbler Quirky:

 


From hilarious Collette at My Babcia's Babushka:

 


From sparkly, prolific blogger Mama-Face:





From the one I love to stalk (yes, Quirky again):





From the most consistent beautiful future zombie queen, Quirky:





From Ivy at Unscripted Life
  and from RAfrenzy.com:




From Collette at My Babcia's Babushka:


From....

No comments:


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"