Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cooking Up the Thursday Trio

The stove is warmed up and ready to go. Today I'm roasting three more suckers bloggers and they are starting to smell yummy! I've got the camera charged up and ready for some more horribly damaging wicked crazed-paparazzi photographs.

My evil twin has made an appearance this week and has not quite left the building so.....

I won't be holding much back.

When I grow up I want to be Georgie, aka "heart georgie" from her cute signature on her blog comments. Her blog is Decisionally Challenged. No really. That's the name.

She is amazing and keeps up with 2 other blogs.

ReformingGeek, you're at it again. Keep the brain fog at bay. Georgie keeps up with over 200 blogs!

Oh.

She lives in Oklahoma which blows away at least once a year, either by tornado, dust devil, blizzard, or is so covered in red dirt you can't see it. There is nothing between Oklahoma and Canada so we Texans are glad that Oklahoma keeps most of that red dirt!

Anyhows, all this stuff about raising kids and going to church and family outings. Sheesh! She has fooled us all this time. She's a SPY! Here she is in disguise for her latest covert Op. Her handsome hubby is in on it, too. I can only imagine what the pillow talk is about:


You just can't put much past me. Snicker. Snicker.

Next up is Dani from This Ain't No Effin' Mom Blog. Those itty bitties she talks about? Just a bunch of hogwash. I found her in her "itty bitty" and her leathers out having some fun in the sun:


Guys, I hope you enjoyed that special photo.

Then I saw her other self. She's obviously very religious and feels that it is important to show her beliefs in public:


Another head turner for you guys.

She says she's a nurse. Uh huh. Maybe in the Psychiatric ward.

She has 6 kids. She should probably be committed. I spotted her youngest posted on E-bay. He must be really proud of mom's commitment to the church:


Wow! That was some serious cooking mess. I've cleaned the roasting pan and greased it up for the mysterious Jean Knee from Put Some Polka Dots On It. Huh? Jeannie? Jenny? I'm confused. Who is this woman? She hides behind chickens and is in love with someone named Etsy and has this unnatural "thing" for Al Gore. And those dots? I'm getting dizzy.

Maybe she needs to get with Dani and take a trip to the psych ward.

Or maybe I do.

After my excursion to find out more about this mysterious lady, I've realized that she and Bee (the one that muses) have something going on. I caught them out on the town together, a couple of hippie chicks on the loose:


I'm not sure what happened to their heads. Maybe Zombies? Sorry about that ladies.

Seriously, these folks are great bloggers. I love their stuff. Check them out when you can!

That's all the ingredients I have for this time. That one that muses will be in my frying pan soon.

Please keep Dani's family in your thoughts and prayers. Her hubby was injured in an accident at work.

Photo credits: Baby playing with nuns: thus spake drake, flickr.com Creative Commons, Baseball nun: ginsoak, flickr.com Creative Commons, Hippie girls: wallg's photostream, flickr.com Creative Commons, motorcycle lady: istockphoto.com, Mr& Mrs. Smith: wikipedia.com

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Great roast this week! I don't have time this morning to check the other 2 out. Blogland is busy today...

Dani is definitely in my prayers. SHe needs all the help she can get!

Unknown said...

but I will check them out later when hubby is sleeping and can't bitch at me

the cubicle's backporch said...

ha! You're too funny!! I'm glad these bloggers have you around to call them out! :)

Bee (the one who muses) said...

Funny women for sure. And yes, jean knee and I have a long standing uh "" understanding "".

Anonymous said...

Nice and tasty roast Reffie!

I always have a daily helping of Dani! She puts the er, "spice" in life! That was nice of you to mention her hubby. I'm totally all over that one!

I'll have to check out these other bloggers...although I'm sad to hear of yet another zombie incident.

Just sayin'.

hee hee

Marissa said...

Hysterical! Great photos. Big fan of Dani and I'll scope out Georgie and Jean Knee. Your evil twin is busy this week.

ReformingGeek said...

@dizzblnd - Thanks. You will enjoy reading their stuff.

@cubicle - Thanks. Somebody has to keep us humble.

@Bee - I'm jealous.

@Quirky - Thanks. Those dang zombies probably caused Dani's hubby's accident.

@Marissa - My dad had this evil laugh. Maybe it's contagious.

Anonymous said...

I know some of those bloggers -- and most of them are trouble, so probably the other ones are too : which means of course, I'll have to check them out. I don't have enough trouble in my life as it is now. ;)

Meg said...

I love that cake! I'm on my way to Hippieville, CA this weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh I love it !!!!
You made my day...I needed the laugh..
I'm putting up a link so others can see !!!
Thanks so much again !!!

ReformingGeek said...

@unfinished - Don't we all need more trouble in our lives?

@Prefers - Thanks. It's making me hungry.

@dani - I'm glad you liked it. I was hoping you would get a good laugh!

Christina Bledsoe said...

Hi. I came over from Effin Mom's blog. Great blogs that you have listed thank you for sharing! Off to check out more of your work ;)

Jean Knee said...

Jean Knee- rhymes with meanie

I do love my cock, so... very... much

Jean Knee said...

I might let you touch it one day

ReformingGeek said...

@Christina: Welcome to the craziness.

@Jean - I'm giddy with excitement.

Unknown said...

Oh I will keep dani and her hubby in my thoughts and prayers!

I have never been roasted before I really liked it LOL however if I knew I was being roasted i would have put on clean undies for everyone
;-)

Unknown said...

shoot i hit post and i wasnt done....TY this completely made my day!

ReformingGeek said...

@Georgie - I'm glad you liked being cooked, even if your undies were dirty!

The Queen said...

Got here by way of effin... this is great.. I'll be back..


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"