You're supposed to be doing a meme. There is no singing required.
Oh. I'm so embarrassed.
So it's been another exciting Saturday at the ReformingGeek household. Yep. I started off running a 5K and it just didn't stop from there. I am very proud to report that my driveway is now free of tree poop. This will last for about 5 minutes or until the next storm arrives so that's why I took a picture. This is what my driveway is supposed to look like:
I'm getting to the real post. Please be patient.
I love blog fodder. You can thank Quirky for this post. I even sent her money just like she said in her post.
Sweetie, the check's in the mail.
I have to list things that are just plain wrong but there is one that is oh so very, very WRONG.
Quirky was right. This was a fun meme.
1. I believe in the 5-second rule. If food falls on the floor and is picked up within 5 seconds, it's edible.
2. I will occasionally use fake flowers outside (Don't tell my neighbors.)
3. I put off dusting as long as possible. When the cat starts pawing his name on the mantle, I get it done.
4. I put off washing my car as long as possible. When Hubby writes "Wash Me or it's MINE" on my windows, I wash it.
5. Recently, I collected road kill from all the squished wild animals that I've seen while out running (coyote, rabbit, bobcat, domestic kitteh, dog, possum, raccoon, armadillo,
6. I don't enjoy talking to my mom on the phone. That's right. May lightning strike me down.
DANG! I was just kidding. I didn't really want that to happen!
7. I have watched the last 3 episodes of Star Wars more than most sane people. Oh, wait. I'm not exactly sane so this is totally irrelevant.
That's all I have for now. That wasn't too bad, was it? Please feel free to sing this meme if you're in the mood.
Happy Easter and think nice thoughts about this little bunny. No bunny stew, OK folks?
Photo credits: Lightning: Brian Auer, flickr.com Creative Commons, bunny baby: unknown, ReformingGeek driveway: Real Cat. No rights reserved.