Joan over at Anything Fits a Naked Man presented an award to me on her blog:
Hee Hee. We know what that means, right?
She actually LIKES me?
Um, no, it's the other way. Bloggers pass along awards to bloggers they don't like.
Kidding. Kidding. Joan would never do that.
Evil Twin would but I'll try to keep her in line.
Now I'm supposed to be all honest and share five scraps of information about myself:
Oh, sorry. Let me try again.
- I'm not blonde. (Oh, you already knew that. Oh well.)
- My mother thinks I'm short at 5'5". She's 5'9".
- My mother, Hubby, and my one friend tell me Evil Twin doesn't exist.
- I'm not into organized religion although I do believe in a higher power.
- Evil Twin believes she is the higher power.
Sigh. You are welcome to this award if you want it. I caught it just in time. Evil Twin was about to change it to say The Green Hornet's Horse Crapped Award with a pile of dung in the middle.