Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whiny Cat Needs Some Wine

MEOW! It's me, Oreo Kitty.  Here I am, hungry AGAIN!  Why doesn't this blasted female take care of me?  Sigh.  I have to climb up behind her throne and paw her hair to get her attention.  Sheesh.

Oreo, Reffie doesn't like it when she's sitting on the couch and you attack her from behind.

And what's with my new bed in the dryer?  Why can't I lay on those warm towels?  Why must she take them from me and get fussy when I resist their release?

Reffie does not want your hair all over the clean towels, you silly cat!

This female is a strange one.  She told me she felt discomboobalated and melonchular today. I'm thinking that I don't want to hear about her boobs......unless they are cushy and soft.  By the way, I've got nipples.....

Um.....Oreo, it's discombobulated and melancholy. 

Melons?  Where?  They're food, aren't they?  No, wait.  They're boobs.  No more boob talk.

Sigh.

I love it when the female opens the window and lets me smell OUTSIDE but today she said it smelled worse than my litter box.  I was most offended.

Oreo, a skunk has sprayed somewhere close.  It's not an "outside" smell Reffie enjoys.

A skunk?  What's that?  Can I play with it?  Is it food? 

Uh oh.  Reffie is coming back inside.   You'd better get off the computer, Oreo.

Not before I post a link.  I LOVE this cat!


............

Hum....I wonder what that was all about.  The cat just ran off with a goofy look on his face.  Evil Twin is watching The Weather Channel hoping for a hurricane.  Oh well.   I hope everyone has had a good summer.  We've finally had some rain and look what it did to my Texas Sage:

 


And the Lantanas finally bloomed.  The hummingbirds are happy!

And Window Cat doesn't care one way or another. 




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back! Evil Twin is up to her old tricks. She's such a bad influence on Oreo.

I'm hearing a weird scratching noise. Maybe the dogs are outside gardening.

Gorgeous purple Lantanas, a species of plant I'm not familiar with. Got lots of weeds up here.

I'm glad you had rain this year, also echoed by the hummers - short for Hummingbirds - which I learned during an awkward conversation with my boss.

I hope the hurricane blows away the skunk smell.

Rob-bear said...

Glad you're back! With more stories of the problematic felines in your life.

I think you need to separate Oreo and Evil Twin. They are way too much bad influence on each other.

ReformingGeek said...

@Lauren - Oreo and Evil Twin complement each other. Maybe that's not a good thing. :)

I've got weeds, too, and I wish the grasshoppers would eat them.

Sigh. Silly skunk.

@Rob - Yes, domesticated felines lead such a rough life! Evil Twin and Oreo have been sent to time-out.

lotta joy said...

My Mexican sage looks nothing like your Texas sage. Does cat pee make it larger?

I'm starting to miss all the cats I had while growing up. (They never came to a good ending though, having parents who considered them nothing more than "temporary pets".)

But, after having the first dog of my life, I kind of enjoy not having cat fur fluffing into the air every time the AC starts blowing.

Ziva said...

Hah, I love Oreo Cat and Evil Twin. And I'm an expert on hairy towels, don't you just love it when you've come out of the shower, all clean and fresh, and when you reach for the towel you end up with a face full of cat hair. Ahhh, cats are lovely.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

OH, that Oreo! Such a naughty kitty! Things look gorgeous around there.

ReformingGeek said...

@lotta joy - I think rain makes it larger. :) Oreo is asking what is this thing dog?

@Ziva - Those ARE lovable, aren't they? Yeah, hair everywhere. We eat it daily, I'm sure.

@Paula - Thanks, Paula. Hee Hee. Oreo is sleeping it off.

leeuna said...

Ohh, I love those purple flowers. They look sort of like lilacs. Do they smell good? Mama used to have a giant lilac bush in one end of our yard and a mock orange bush at the other side and when they bloomed the smells were heavenly. I used to stand and sniff them for the longest time.

ReformingGeek said...

@Leeuna - The purple flowers don't have a fragrance but they sure are pretty! I bet those lilacs were wonderful

Suzanne said...

Beautiful flowers! And I think you are going to need to password protect your computer.


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"