Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beaded Yellow Bird Reports This Week's Business

Hi there, folks!  E. Vile Tweety here, blogging in for Reffie and Evil Twin.  "E" as in heck-if-I-know but Reffie told me the Vile is because I'm a messy birdie, squeezing thru the bars of my cage and pooping all over the place.

Reffie, Evil Twin, and Hubby are going away for awhile.  Reffie said something about white coats so it must be cold and dark where they are going.

I SAID COAST, YOU SILLY BIRD!

Sheesh.  What is with her today?

Anybirdie, here's my mug shot: 


 Aren't I a Purdy Birdie?

I taut I taw a Puddy Tat.  Whoa.  I did.  I did.



I can't imagine what that tart did for those beads.

And what's with dis dude?  


Show-off!

"Puddy Tat, stop swatting at those feathers!"

That silly thing.  I also caught her going after Reffie's Finisher Medal from Sunday's Cowtown Half Marathon.  Bad Kitty!  Reffie worked hard to finish that race.  She said it felt like summer with warm temps, high humidity and a brisk southern breeze in her face as she had to climb a Texas mountain at mile 9.    Even so, she eked out a personal best and has been stuck on herself for the last few days.  Two years ago it was 27 degrees with a brisk northern breeze and she complained about that, too.  There is NO pleasing that girl.


Evil Twin is very excited about Mardi Gras.  She has been reviewing some wicked margarita recipes and is ready for the party.  She insisted we all wear those shiny chains around our necks.   Sheesh.  That's just something else to drive that despicable black furry beast nuts.    She also said she hopes that you get the bird when you eat the King Cake.  Hearing this is deeply disturbing.

THE BABY, YOU STUPID YELLOW FEATHERY APPETIZER!

Baby?  Oh, my.  That is truy evil.  

Oh, I get it now.  E.Vile is evil.

Hey....

20 comments:

Madge said...

I have that exact same black cat!
Hope you come home with lots of beads, and manage not to get arrested earning them.

Deb said...

Congrats on finishing the half a cow! Woo Hoo!

Or should I say Tweet! Tweet!

Wait. Twitter does Tweets, wight?

Anonymous said...

Let me see if I got this... Tweety is posting because you and hubby ate a cow in town and had to run a marathon to the coast, uphill in the humidity, to recover? Wow, you Texans really DO do things bigger...

Anonymous said...

LOL!

And another LOL at Jamie's comment. I was thinking the same thing. A run in the humidity?

Now THAT's evile.

hee hee

I like the purple feathery mask.

ReformingGeek said...

@Madge - That is one popular puddy cat. Beads. Hee Hee.

@Deb - This is a no tweet zone. I'm sending Nutjob the other have of the cow.

@Jamie - You are a clever guy, Jamie! The bigger the better. Oink...er...Moo.

@Quirky - Cough. Cough. Gag. Evile indeed.

Unknown said...

hahhaha! ET. God, that's scary. Evil Twin has the same initial caps as ET. Congrats on finishing the marathon.

Loved the visuals. LOL! plus... I can't imagine what that tart did for those beads.

Moonrayvenne said...

Congrats on the run! Enjoy your little break! Hopefully, ET ill behave...lol

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Well, I just got back from a Mardi Gras Wine Tour... lots of wine and cajun food. And we didn't even have to run between the wineries!

Marissa said...

Congrats on the personal best! And I say that while finishing off a large order of McD fries and licking my fingers.

MrsBlogAlot said...

Great job!

LOL! That kitty tart scares me a little.

Mama-Face said...

I'm late to the party, as usual, but Happy Vacation! You are my running hero.

Leeuna said...

My hat's off to you for your "marathon in humidity personal best". Also, my top's off too, so gimmie some beads.

I love Tweety Bird.

Suzanne said...

It really was only a matter of time before you were fitted for that white coat, you know that right? I hope you are getting some well deserved rest and good drugs. LOL!
Let us know when you are allowed visitors. ;-)

The Constant Complainer said...

@Marissa Classic comment.

@Deb I've been trying to get RG on Twitter for the last year.

Congrats on the half marathon!

The Old Silly said...

Kudos on the run! Oops, gotta go - I tawt I saw a puddy tat!

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I don't know why, but I have a difficult time picturing you in New Orleans, drunk and exposing yourself for some beads.

I guess that's a good thing, right?

Good post, Reffie!

honeypiehorse said...

I fear Tweetie Bird

Jean Knee said...

well wherever you end up; loony bin or beach, I know you'll enjoy yourself

Anonymous said...

I'm too old to "earn" my beads so I'll have to steal them off puddy tat.

Ivy said...

Congrats on the run! How many beads did Evil Twins gets.?


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"