Thursday, September 18, 2008

Does Sarah Palin have brain fog?

OK. Last post before vacation.

Sarah Palin Wonder Woman

Ah, to be Wonder Sarah. Super-mom, media-crusher, moose-wrestler (and probably bear), confident, unafraid, and can probably remember names and what was just said to her. Guess she's not suffering from the dreaded BRAIN FOG. Why does this happen? Or maybe it never happens to you. That could mean that you're too young. Beware. It may sneak up on you and attack when you least expect. Here are some examples:
  1. You're listening to someone and they stop talking waiting for you to respond and you have to say "I'm sorry.....what was the last, middle, and beginning parts of what you just said to me?"
  2. You meet someone new and say their name 3 times, just like the books tell you to do. You see them the next day, hour, or minute, and you can't remember their name. CRAP!
  3. You do things the hard way about a hundred times before you figure out there is an easier way (at least you eventually notice but why did it take so DAMN long!).
I know there's more but I have to start packing for vacation while I still have some functioning neural pathways. Maybe I'll call Wonder Sarah and ask for advice.

1 comment:

Chat Blanc said...

I soooooo do all three of those! And I do like "brain fog" as a name for it!

How you have a great vacation! :)


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"