I'm excited today. I get to talk about how beautiful I am.
Well, I thought that was what this latest blog award was about.
Wait. Cat is tapping the keyboard. He is saying HE is the most beautiful of them all and it's all about him.
Anybeautified, I got this little beauty from Quirky, my bestest bloggin' buddy and most beautifulest zombie wanna-be of them all.
Now I have to talk about what I think is beautiful.
Evil Twin and I battled but I have a soft spot for her so I told her I would post her thoughts, too:
1. I love peopleofwalmart.com. Where else can you find this kind of gorgeous?
Evil Twin is afraid she may appear on this site one of these days.
2. I think any movie with Matt Damon is a work of art.
Evil Twin loves the movie SCREAM, all 210 of them! She thinks the mask is sexy and has asked for one for her birthday. Hint. Hint.
I'll take a cupcake. Hint. Hint. Red Velvet, Lemon, Marble, all of the above...
3. I prefer the beauty of a clear spring day with flowers blooming and the lawn freshly cut.
Evil Twin likes to play with lawn mower blades...
4. I've always wanted to express myself in the dramatic field. Yes, being The Doctor's companion has been at the top of my list for awhile. I'm sure it would be great fun to be chased by Daleks, Sontarans, Cybermen, or any of the other nonsensical alien villains. I can't wait to spin around in a time machine that looks like a telephone box. YEEEEEEHAW!
Evil Twin enjoys hearing The Doctor's companion scream and she's trying to tell me that it isn't a real time machine.
4. America, the beautiful. I love our beautiful country and its magical national parks.
Evil Twin is very interested in how high some of the waterfalls are at Yosemite.
5. Ice sculptures. WOW!
"Um.... Put that chainsaw down. There isn't any ice around here anymore."
6. I love it when I wake-up in the mornings.
Evil Twin is handing me some mouth wash.
7. I've saved the best for last.
Mirror, mirror on the the wall.
Who is the most beautiful of all?
Silly Reffie, you can play this hand
Your blogging buddies are the most beautiful of this land!
Evil Twin says.......
You don't want to know.
I'm also supposed to give this award to other bloggers. I will pretend I didn't see this part.
Oh, ok. Sigh. I'll pick a couple of you newbies (to my blog):
Anything Fits a Naked Man - Beautiful craziness from a former actress (YES, it's a SHE!)
Think Spin - Lots of laughs from a fellow beautifully warped person.