Thursday, January 23, 2014

Polar Kitty


Clickity-clackity-click-click. 

Hello?  Anyone home?  It's Oreo Kitty here, trying to light a fire under this blog.

"Oreo what are you doing?"

I'm blogging.  Somebody's gotta do it.  Reffie is too lazy and you are too evil, Evil Twin.



It's cold here....again.  I'm told the aliens opened a vortex and transported polar bears to Texas.

"Um, what?  Are you talking about this unusually cold weather we've had?"

Yeah, that.  Brrrrr-meow.  At least it's warm sleeping between the humans' legs. 

I saw a bunny the other day.  It was being bold in this cold.

"Oreo, you are confused again.  Reffie ran a race called Bold in the Cold.  It was a 15K. It really wasn't all that cold that day, though.  I hear she did well.  She left me at home that day.  Pffft.  As for that bunny, well, stew on that one awhile."

What?  Did you say stew pot?  I know that's what the humans have in mind when they pick me up.  They are evil and want to eat me.

"No, they don't want to eat you.  They've seen what you eat and have smelled your breath and farts. Oh, and when you think they are bowing to you, they are really gagging at the stench of your flatulence."

You are not being kind to me.  I'm going to pout and then eat a worm.  Wait.  I like worms.


Cats have such hard lives.

Stay warm out there.


8 comments:

injaynesworld said...

Hi, Oreo! *waves* Sorry you're so cold. Maybe in your next live (after these nine) you can be a California cat. :)

Rob-bear said...

Hey, you; it's not cold until you see a white Bear walking down your street. So quit complaining.

Oh, by the way, Polar Bears can run between 15 and 18 miles an hour. How fast can you run?

And how fast did Reffie run in the cold?

I saw a white Bunny (actually a Hare) hop by our church on Christmas Eve. Probably bigger than you are.

Blessings and Bear hugs tp Reffie. Hope you have lot of worms to eat. And for Evil Twin, well. . . .

Unknown said...

Hee hee. That wild Oreo. What a hard life.

And thank heavens the polarbear-nado did not really hit. Where is Ian Zerig when you need him?

HA!

Too busy with the Sharknados! hee hee

ReformingGeek said...

@Jayne - I think Oreo would love California!

@Rob-bear - I'm pretty sure I saw a white bear this morning. He was attempting to cross the road against traffic. Sigh. Hee Hee. Reffie ran faster than she has in other distance races and there wasn't even a bear (or a coyote) chasing her! Hugs to you, too.

@Quirky-nado - Hee Hee. Oreo might like a bite of shark but bunny-nados might be an easier kill.

Unknown said...

I heard it's cold there. Cold everywhere! I don't want to leave my house. It's 16 degrees here.

Thanks for explaining the polar vortex. LOL!

Michelle said...

Great to hear from you and Oreo. What a funny cat he is. Us Texans and Floridians will be complaining about the heat before you know it. Have a great weekend!

meleah rebeccah said...

Hi, Oreo!! It's definitely freaking freezing outside!! Stay warm!!

ReformingGeek said...

@Lauren - It's 70 degrees today. Crazy.

@Michelle - Yep. That's so true. It's so easy to pick on the weather.

@Meleah - At least we don't have snow....although that would be pretty!


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"