Tuesday, February 11, 2014

28 Days of Writing - Succubus


"Riddikulus!"

"RIDDIKULUS!!!"

Sigh.  Not working.

"STUPEFY!"

Klonk.

"STATUFY!"

Stiff. Much better.   I'm going to get this thing out back and practice my chopping skills.

"Hey, Evil Twin, have you seen my axe?"

Thanks.

"Help me carry this thing. Be very, very quiet.  I don't want to wake up Hubby.  This thing was making some strange noises hovering around him in there.  It sounded a bit like a vacuum."

Go see what is making sucking noises over at Nicky's.


9 comments:

Katherine said...

Ha ha ha go see what is making sucking noises.... Ha ha!

nonamedufus said...

Oh my.

Ziva said...

Reffie, you're a witch! How awesome is that?

Linda said...

Good one! Strange sucking sounds are making their way around the internet today.

Nicky said...

LOL. "Hey Evil Twin. Have you seen my axe?"

Isn't that a bit of a silly question? :-)

injaynesworld said...

Love the ending! Yep. If it's evil, it had to come from Nicky and Mike.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

It is? And you don't mind?! You must be the most liberal woman in all of Texas.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

What evil lurks in your home, Reffie?

KZ said...

I see those lessons in Defense Against the Dark Arts are paying off.


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"