The big snow event is over and most of it has melted. Unfortunately, it's melting into pockets of slick ick on the streets in the morning. There is a reason I live in Texas and this isn't it. You got that Mother Nature?
I must show you what I made playing in the snow:
Reffie made this. She is so silly. She forgot the housewarming gift. I was expecting a mouse or at least a squirrel. Sheesh!
It's all melted now so Igloo must rest in peace. After power outages, mud swamps, and tree limbs down, we don't want to see that much snow ever again.
On a much more exciting note, I'm having a bit of fun today. My BBFF Quirky said I was good at following her. Hee Hee. Of course I am. Evil Twin even has a few restraining orders to stay away from certain celebrities.
Oh. I get it. I'm a "follower" of her blog. I remember now. I clicked the little button on her sidebar one day and now my mugshot appears on the sidebar when I visit her blog. Also, I read her posts and I spout off witty comments. Ok. Ok. I leave words in the form of sometimes complete sentences and call them comments.
All of this hard work has earned me some kind of "following" award and now I have to answer questions.
Hee Hee. I love to trash memes.
I'm supposed to answer about 40 questions and add one of my own. Since I'm terrible at following directions and I'm feeling incredibly lazy, I will give you ten questions that may or may not have come from the list Quirky gave me:
1. What are you wearing?
Seriously? Sigh. I'm wearing out my dishwasher by using it every day.
2. What's for dinner?
3. What's the last thing you bought?
Oceanfront property in Arizona. Wait. That's where Quirky lives. Wow! I'll be close to her.
4. What do you consider to be a fashion faux pas?: Men wearing white socks with black shoes and shorts. Speedos on anybody except Michael Phelps. Or maybe Matt Damon. Paisley. Certainly not furry hats.
5. A word that you say a lot: Blog
6. A big word you say a lot: BLOG
7. A word longer than three syllables that you use and know the meaning without looking in the dictionary: Duplicative
8. If I came to your house right now, what would you do to me?
Yippee! I like this one. First, I would hug you. Depending on the condition of my yard, you are welcome to swim, sled, or make mud angels. I'll be in the kitchen preparing us a feast of Mexican food and Texas Sheet Cake for dessert.
9. What do you when you are low or depressed?
Smile and count my blessings while pushing Evil Twin out of the upstairs window.
10. What are you listening to right now? A pin drop. Wait. Cat is snoring.
Happy Fat Tuesday!
We earned these beads the "normal" way. We are so pathetic!
Photo credits: Furry geek: Hubby, Beaded pets and Cat's igloo: Reffie