Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bling, Bling for the Square Geek!

Yippee and a big Yeehaw! I got blog bling:


I'm very happy I got something new for my sidebar because I'm having such a hard time winning the pile of crap (caption contest) from Etta.

A huge hug and a big thank-you for Mama-face over at Blog Never Ignorant for giving me a couple of awards. There is a slight problem, though. They come with insteructionas, destructions, instructions. Yeah. It's cold here. My brain fog froze.

**Thawing**

I have to name five of my favorite things:

1. Pulling my prisoners' teeth
2. Digging large holes

REFORMINGEEK!

Yes?

Put Evil Twin back in the attic and try again.

Oh, alright.

In no order:

Eating, Drinking, Merry-making, Hot showers, Warm beds

With friends, of course.

WAIT.

OTIN! GET OUT OF MY SHOWER OR I WILL THROW THE CAT IN THERE WITH YOU!

NOOTER! GET OUT OF MY BED! Yes, you are a cute dog but Hubby does not like to share, 'K?

Sheesh! You have to watch these bloggers. You never know what they get up to when you're not looking.

Mama-face was very generous. I also got a circle:


I'm so glad because I'm such a square. It's nice to finally fit in that round hole. The problem is that she forgot to tell me the password.

**Sighing**

Now I must pass these on to other bloggers. I picked a few of you guys this time:

Nooter
MikeWJ
UberGrumpy
MARVIN, The Old Silly

Enjoy your diamonds and welcome to the inner circle.

27 comments:

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, Reffie! It's about time somebody got you out of that square peg! And even geeks love diamonds... I suppose you know their chemical makeup?

Anonymous said...

Yay for Reffie! Congrats and happy happy on your awards!

I'm so happy, happy!

*smile*

The Old Silly said...

"Let not the circle be broken!" exclaimed The Old Silly as he jumped up and down with glee at his bloggy buddy Reffie's success and further added, "And now you got the bling bling to go with it, sistah!"

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Oh, diamonds are a blogger's best friend. And now I have a friend, too, thanks to my award. I'm so excited I might wet my pants. Of course, I might wet my pants anyway. But I'm still excited. :)

Brian Miller said...

nice bling...congrats on the awards...

Brian Miller said...

nice bling...congrats on the awards...

MrsBlogAlot said...

Whohoo! Go blog bing! Congratulations!

ReformingGeek said...

@CatLady - Thanks. Uh.....chemicals?

@Quirky - I like it when you're happy.

@Marvin - Thanks but I meant to include you, really I did. Next on list: update post.

@MikeWJ - I truly hope you didn't have to change your pants!

@Brian - Thanks!

@Mrsblogalot - Thanks!

Chris said...

Congrats, Ref. Well-deserved.

K A B L O O E Y said...

Good on ya. Congrats. Tell MikeMJ to change the pants before going outside. Frozen pee-pants are no fun, and I should know. TMI? Sorry.

Bee said...

Congrats! I've never had a circular friend before! ;o)

ReformingGeek said...

@Knucklehead - Thanks!

@Kablooey - I'm not sure I want to know....

@Bee - It's so nice not to be square.

honeypiehorse said...

Congratulations. I haven't had an award in like forever so I will vicariously enjoy yours.

Mike said...

It would not be the first time that I have been in the shower with some hairy........oh, you get the point! lol.

Congrats on your awards.

ReformingGeek said...

@honeypie - Uh oh. I think that's a hint.

@otin - Thanks. You shower with your dog, right?

Mama-Face said...

Haha. There's a password? No one passed it on to me? hmmm....

Now, how do I officially change my blog name?

Jean Knee said...

those look like cubic zirconias to me.


just sayin

ReformingGeek said...

@mama-face - Hee hee. I guess we will make up our own password.

@Jean - Shhhhhh.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Well, congrats on some mighty fine honors. Now don't go spending it all in one place. Or something like that.

Nooter said...

nooter get off the bed....
nooter stay out of the refrigerator....
nooter stop sitting on the babys head....

(grumble) i will be glad when i get my own place....

Iva Messy said...

Congratulations on your awards!!

ReformingGeek said...

@Nanny Goat - Thanks!

@Nooter - Poor pup. **patting head**

@Iva - Thanks!

Skye said...

Congrats guys! You too Reffie, you deserve those :)

Moonrayvenne said...

Congrats on the new awards! It's really starting to look impressive in here! (Not that it didn't before). Maybe if you wish hard enough, Santa might bring you the golden pile of crap from Etta! Or if you're not that lucky, Nooter will probably leave you one that's not golden & yu will step in it! Either way, watch where you're walking...LOL! (((HUGS)))

ReformingGeek said...

@Skye - Thanks. It's good to see you around these parts!

@Collete - LOL! Thanks and yes, I will watch out for steaming piles of you-know-what. **HUGS**

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leeuna said...

Oooo. Diamonds. I love diamonds. Congratulations. Your blog looks really festive.


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"