Promises. Promises. Just like a politician.
Anyway. You can win this cute little beach chair for your cell phone or whatever else you want to put there. It looks great on my staircase but it will look even better on your desk or end table!
Here's how we'll play the game:
Read all questions carefully. Put your answers in the comments. A random drawing by Perspective Cat will be held from all the entries with correct answers. You can enter more than once as long as you have different answers in each entry.
This will be easy. The first commenter has to do all the work and you can copy from them (if you think they got it right). I'll up the ante. The first commenter gets 2 entries.
And if nobody submits a correct entry, oh well. Sorry. I get to keep the prize.
Just kidding. After feeding Perspective Cat the remaining fish we smuggled out of Hawaii, he has agreed to draw a winner.
1. What is the name of the island where LOST is filmed and also contains the city of Honolulu?
2. Name a flower starting with an "H" that grows well in Hawaii. Hint: sort of sounds like "biscuits". Extra credit if you spell it right.
3. What island did I visit last week and what island can be seen from the top of the Haleakala volcano most days?
4. In Hawaii, if you're eating Pipi (pee-pee) Pupu (poo-poo), what are you eating? No, you're not eating shit, folks.
- chicken sausages
- wild pig stew
- beef appetizers
- whale blubber
5. I recently spotted a _______ near my house:
6. The excuse I use for anything that goes wrong for which I take the blame is:
- I've lost it from spending too much time on the Interwebs.
- My cat is deranged and drove me over the edge.
- God spoke to me and told me to do it.
- Brain fog.
Yep. That last one's a freebie. I just want to see what you come up with.
The winner will be announced Friday and as soon as I have your address, I'll send you your prize!
Thanks for playing.
Smileys from humor-blogs.com are always winners.