- Why is there a kid's activity program called K-L-U-T-Z?
- Why is it that when you call to report an Internet outage (cable) that they end the call by offering you phone and TV service through the Internet? Um, yeah. This is the same Internet service that ISN'T working because Abdul the Backhoe Operator cut through the cable down the street.
- Why do the folks that mark the utility lines before others dig do so incorrectly, over and over again?
- The number of swimming techniques is equal to or greater than the number of swimmers.
- Unattended children "playing" in the swim lanes and crossing to the other lane in front of me will be fed to the zombie lifeguards. What a job. Stand for long periods of time holding your flotation device with whistle ready to blow, giving little kiddos the stink eye. I will say that some of the guys are....er....hawt. Wait. I don't think I'm really allowed to say that when I'm old enough to be their mom.
- Cyclists: I give you ample space when passing. I don't ride your "tail lights" waiting to pass you. I don't flip you off or honk my horn at you. All I ask is that YOU stop at the freakin' stop sign as required by law. Got it? Your loved ones won't care about your fastest training time during your memorial service.
- Women applying makeup while driving on the freeway should end up looking like this:
- Hubby is a monkey. That's right. It's a good thing we didn't create offspring. Hubby can use his feet like hands picking up things and tossing them around. Sheesh! Maybe I'm just a bit jealous. At least he doesn't spit at people, throw poo, or steal golf balls.
That's right. It's a monkey climbing up a chocolate cupcake with banana buttercream icing. It's just a bit strange, though. Anybody else think so?
ReformingGeek puts down the gray lap beast, nudges Tuxedo Dirtball Cat out of her way, and walks to the kitchen to search for the ingredients for chocolate cupcakes.
Photo credits: Terri Hatcher with a hatched up face: the Internet coughed it up when I searched for "bad makeup", monkey cakes: clevercupcakes on flickr.com, Creative Commons license (see sidebar).