- Re-organized sock drawer: Check
- Cleaned sports/junk/project/crapft room: Check
- Shampooed and vacuumed cat (Oh. I think I see where I went wrong. It was supposed to be CARPET. Oops.): Check
- Turned yoga students into pretzels: Check
- Faked an affluent social life on Facebook: Check
- Swam without drowning: Check
- Bought a Bicycle: CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!!!
Enough of that. Didn't I say something about forks?
I'm convinced that someone else besides Hubby, Cat, and I live in this house. Lately, when I've opened the silverware drawer to pull out a small fork, I find that a large fork had infiltrated the small fork slot. WTF? I mean, WHAT THE FORK? Or, as some members of my Texas-born family would say: "WHAT THE FARK"!
Surely someone is coming in at night or when I'm not here and re-arranging my drawer. That must be it because I certainly wouldn't put the forks in the wrong slot while unloading the dishwasher, now would I?
Sigh. I've been feeling so good lately but I must have been fooling myself. I need another vacation.
While looking around for pictures of forks, I found this:
I get frustrated with my hair-throwing, dirt-rolling, clawed critter that looks like a cat but I would never do that to him. Then again, maybe he could use the pitch fork to get the moles out of our yard.
Then I found this picture:
so I poured me some wine.
Along with my wine, I pulled out Skye's granola. That's right. She sent me this photo for naming her harvest granola "Blue Skye's Harvest Granola":
So should I go for a career in Marketing?
Photo credits: devil kitty: geckoam on flickr.com, wine label: fotofill on flickr.com, Creative Commons license (see sidebar)