Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Monday, Can't Trust That Day

My heart and pocketbook is open today. I'm giving away money and there is a picture of me......

OK, forget about that and let's get on with it.

By the way, it's not my money but why sweat the small stuff?


Anyhowsit, for those of you that have been pounded until you're tender, seasoned hot and sassy spicy, and became part of a delicious meal, I've got something special for you:


That's right. If you've been roasted by me in one of my Thursday Trio posts or during a special roasting event, please display your award on your blog with pride. Or, trash it. I won't be hurt. Sniff. Sniff.

If you'd like to be roasted and I have not cooked you yet, please let me know. Remember that the brain fog sometimes sets in and I wake up in a whole new world.

Um....I think that's what cats do, ReformingGeek.

Oh. Well, allrighty then. Maybe I was a cat in a former life?

And for the receiving side of things today my BBFF (Best Blogging Friend Forever), QuirkyLoon from Musings of a Quirkyloon, has given me this award. She is the bestest friend a girl could ever want. Sniff. I will do my best to live up to it. Sniff.


It sure is an emotional day here at House of Geeks. Peace, man.

I love all of you guys and I'm just too lazy emotional to pick out specific bloggers to award so if you've ever left a comment on my blog (that's friendly, right?), please feel free to take this award.

In other news, I saw Quantum Solace (Bond, James Bond) this weekend. Daniel was looking pretty darn yummy:

He who has the biggest gun wins.

I hope you have a laughable humor-filled Monday!

ReformingGeek, you said you were giving away money.

What? I did?

YES, YOU DID!

Oh. I lied. I was just trying to get them to read this post! Sorry, hehe.

Photo credits: Danny-Boy: fanpix.net

19 comments:

Chris said...

Haha - congrats Geeky. Fully deserved award I'd say.

Can I have my money now? I commented what you asked for. Seriously. Now.

Bee said...

Thanks for only giving me the money you promised everybody else. I knew I was your fave. ;o)

the cubicle's backporch said...

Oh wait, you're paying commenters now? I knew you were gettin' desperate! Oh wait, you're not... Oh, then um, of COURSE you don't need to PAY anybody! :)

Shawn said...

Now that's a comfortable bull. Makes me want to hop on the stove myself. Except I remember all too well what happened last time. All too well.

quirkyloon said...

Oh I like the roasted badge! Me likey! I'll wear it with pride BBFF!

*smooch*

Thanks!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

show me the money!lol

The Constant Complainer said...

I enjoyed your post. I saw "giving away money" and was like, "SWEET!"

Anyway, congrats on your award from QuirkyLoon.

I don't know that I would describe Daniel from James Bond as yummy, but yeah, the movie was still good. LOL.

I hope you had a great weekend.

ReformingGeek said...

@Chris - Thanks and I took all the money and skipped town!

@Bee - You're welcome.

@cubicle - Sure. The check's in the mail.

@Shawn - I'll keep the heat on low!

@Quirky - Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

@Queen - The check's in the mail.

@Constant - Thanks. As for Daniel, I like them a little rough around the edges. ;-)

United Studies said...

I have always been a big believer in buying friends if need be. :-)

I have yet to see any bond movies with Daniel Craig in it. I am just not sure about him.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I haven't been roasted yet, and didn't know you did that. Where have I been???? Obviously, not here often enough. And for that, I deeply apologize.

Now, can I get some $$ too?? And be roasted??

Suzanne said...

I've just placed my "Roasted" badge on my right side bar with pride!

Marissa said...

What? No Money? At the end of your post I thought "Huh, her brain fog kicked in because she didn't mention money again."

When I clicked on the "comments" link, I expected some cash to pop out of my DVD-Rom.

ReformingGeek said...

@Jacki - Daniel does well as Bond. He's more like Sean Connery.

@Mary - I spent all the money but I'll start simmering the stove for your roast.

@Sue - Yea!

@Marissa - Sorry. I spent the money and left you guys with the badge!

Unknown said...

congrats on the award! What a great badge you made in honor of thouse you've roasted.. I think I will add it.. only after you give me the money you promised.

KIDDING!

Chris M. said...

Why sure, feel free to roast away. Glad I found your site...looks fun! I look forward to more.

Chris
cdmauger.blogspot.com

ReformingGeek said...

@dizzblnd - Thanks. Sorry. Cat ate the money.

@Chris M. Thanks for stopping by!

Jean Knee said...

yeah, I got nuthin here

Da Old Man said...

You so deserve the award. Both you and Quirky rock.

ReformingGeek said...

@jean - I got no response. ;-)

@Da Old Man - Thank you!!!


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"