Thursday, March 5, 2009

Holy Hot Cross Buns Batman!

I went to a new facility yesterday to teach a group fitness class. I encountered Typhoid Terry at the Security Desk. He had a hand-written sign that said he had a bad sore throat and couldn't talk. YIKES! Pass the hand-sanitizer, please.


I also encountered Mooning Moe. Moe was probably just having a normal day in the life of a new facility, tinkering with this or that, showing off his duct tape and bailing wire skills, trying not to blow the place up or electrocute himself, working the Full Monty on his breaks, etc. But this is all I got:


My poor eyes. OUCH!

Actually, that wasn't him. The hot cross buns I saw were much more.....er.....pronounced.

Yes, I said Full Monty back there. I just wanted to see if you were still reading.


Clothing faux pas can be very serious. Just remember how ~awful~ it was for all you guys when Janet Jackson had her little wardrobe malfunction. This guy I was working with at the time came in the next day with a huge smile on his face talking about how offended he was. It was obviously shocking for him and he is probably still suffering from damages. Poor thing.

And finally, what's with you guys with hairy arms that wear tight tank tops to work out in the gym? You remind me of this guy, but gay:


This isn't pool guy material, OK?

If you're brave enough, tell me about your favorite clothing faux pas.

In other boring news: I now have 3 different security badges in my purse. Yes, they are all mine. Or maybe I should say that they have my picture on them.

Let me rephrase that. They have some god-awful image that resembles me when I feel as bad as the guy in the first photo. My passport photo is better.

Did you see Lost last night? Sawyer cleans-up good!



ReformingGeek again thanks istockphoto for the photos.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The duct tape I can almost handle, the Mutant Illness guy, no.
My passport photo is better says it all.
It probably was a little difficult to stay on point with all this going on, but you presented it very well. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I thin you better bust out the Purel for Terry. That's gross! Call off work if you're that sick. Nobody else wants to get it and everyone will understand. LOL.

United Studies said...

Ummm....my clothing faux pas? I God..anything during my teen years! I dressed horribly.

As for photos....I hate my passport and drivers license.

Anonymous said...

Oh Reffie!

LMBBO!

Typhoid Terry?
Mooning Moe?

Me likey! I mean to laugh at...not to look at in real life!

Actually for some strange reason I'm feeling the need to wash my hands right now...

excuse please!

LOL

ReformingGeek said...

@Mary - Yeah. I really wanted to wash my hands fast.

@Constant - I guess he doesn't get paid if he doesn't work. Who knows.

@Jacki - I hated my teenage clothes.

@Quirky - Thanks. Yeah. I washed my hands pretty fast.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Sounds like a high class joint.

Anonymous said...

Mooning Moe - Business in the front, Party in the back!

ReformingGeek said...

@Queen-Size - It really was a nice place. But the 2 people that stood out and made me laugh lead me to writing this post.

@Marissa - LOL!

Ed & Jeanne said...

You didn't moon in the security badge photos did you?

Unknown said...

Gotta love it !!!!!!

ReformingGeek said...

@VE - You're on to me, again. I'm sure the pictures are floating around the Interwebs somewhere.

@dani - At least it's blog fodder.

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I was told that doing Yoga would help with with my MS because it makes my leg muscles tighten up so I signed up for a yoga class at the local gym.
My first class scarred me for life.
The yoga instructor and half of the class was wearing tank tops that showed off their hairy armpits and they were all women. And to make it worse, the hairy armpitted woman beside me didn't believe in deoderant so not only was I exposed to her hairy pits, my nose was also burned by her horrible B.O.
That was my last yoga class.

Jean Knee said...

I try to always stay home and move as little as possible so my internal organs don't wear out. So far it's workin for me

Suzanne said...

Yikes! I might not sleep tonight after seeing that butt crack! Damn.

ReformingGeek said...

@Tracy - I am so sorry you had stinky hairy apes with you during your first yoga experience. I hope you try again and can find a class that meets your needs.

@Jean - Sounds good to me.

@Sue - Yeah. I'm still seeing those buns....and I'm still laughing.

Bee said...

Ewwww! Why is it that all the mooners are always ugly and out of shape??


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"