What's with the multiple versions of the classic "fear of failure" or "lack of control" dream?
- You signed up for a college course but forgot to attend and it's time for the final.
- You're out walking around without any pants.
- You really didn't graduate from college because there is a problem with your diploma.
- You're up and getting ready. You're in the shower but the water is heavy. You're trying to get dressed but your arms won't work right.
- The stairwell you are on becomes a technical climbing expedition and you just can't get to the exit door.
I'm wondering if perhaps Evil Twin has anything to do with these dreams but I think that nightmare may have been the fault of a warm night and a hot cat snuggled against me.
Actually, I have no clue.
Oh, and those stairs? Maybe I watched this video too many times:
Climb the stairway to heaven with the others today.