Of course there are things I find bothersome:
- I don't need to know about every meal you've had today.
- I don't need to know about your religious or political views over and over again. In other words, that is primarily all that you post and it comes across as if you are trying to convert people to your way of thinking.
- I am somewhat bothered if I make an effort to comment or "like" your posts but you rarely do the same for me.
- I roll my eyes when you frequently use Facebook to promote your business interests on your personal page.
- I know your children/grandchildren are wonderful but I don't need to see photos of them every day.
Finally, Facebook is a tool. Use it and don't let it use you. Don't let it replace personal contact with real people.....only fake people. Ha!
Um....Evil Twin? What ARE you posting on my page? Step away from the keyboard, NOW!
See what the others have to say about social media today.