Saturday, September 7, 2013

30 Days of Photographs IV - Seven

I had the best intentions:  a Triple-7 jet landing at D/FW,  the triple-7s on my mom's slot machine when she won a jackpot (It would have been a photo of her photo as YES, she did win a jackpot recently!), or seven of this or that to woo you with my photographic skills. 

Ha!

But, um, no.  Here's what you get:

 Yes, there is a cat flying a goose and a cat wearing red boots.  What more could you ask for?

Cat likes it.

Oh, and, no, there aren't many appointments on this calendar.  Cat is usually laying on it. 

If you want more sevens and maybe some lucky sevens,  you'll have to check-in with Ziva.


15 comments:

nonamedufus said...

I better lay off the Corona. That looks like a cat flying a goose. That's unnatural.

Nicky said...

A cat flying a goose. Makes perfect sense to me. I can only imagine what that says about me. Anyhoo. I've been enjoying getting to know you Reffie. I'm glad you signed up for this fabulous challenge.

ReformingGeek said...

@Noname - I'd better not show you any more of this calendar.

@Nicky - Ah, thanks, Nicky. It's been fun and I've wanted something to force me to "write" a bit.

Unknown said...

hahahaha!

Agent 54 said...

Uh, okay.

ReformingGeek said...

@Lauren - :)

@Timothy - Yep, it sure is. :)

Cheryl said...

That's a great calendar. Puss 'n' Boots? No matter, I'm glad it's given the cat someplace comfy to sleep.

meleah rebeccah said...

That made me laugh out loud, literally!

Babs-beetle said...

That's as good a 7 as you can get. That a crazy cat diary, but I like it.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

You mean you didn't schedule the other 29 prompts on your calendar? That's okay... neither did I.

Ziva said...

I had the same idea, I have to say, but my calendar was way too boring to photograph. No cats in red boots anywhere.

ReformingGeek said...

@Cheryl - After further inspection, the cat is wearing red cowboy boots! I think my cat likes the cool feel of the pages. :)

@meleah - I'm glad someone laughed!

@Babs - It's is a definite "7". The cat diary has been a lot of fun this year.

@Paula - Yeah, schedule prompts? Pfffft.

@Ziva - Well, that's no fun at all.

Janine Kain said...

it does what it says on the tin.

StarTraci said...

I can attest that I could want nothing more than a cat riding on the back of a flying goose. Nothing more indeed!
:-)
Traci

mike said...

Looks legit to me!


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"